Yawp...before 'divine intervention' or the official storm chase season in Colorado could commence, I come up with VB 10.
Sorry 'bout that.
At the behest of a one of the few readers here, I am mixing into the maelstrom a few meteorological terms, that may become germaine for me in three or so weeks, as I'm in pursuit of my quarry. Or, running like a striped ass gazelle from one:
- the sound one makes when throwing up
- a diagram showing the relation between variables
- one of those long-necked, gangly-legged critters in zoos
- needs a higher octane
- a horse you didn't see at the Kentucky Derby
- time/date the Sun crosses the celestial Equator
- a drapery
- unpointed sword used as an emblem of mercy during a coronation
- just Ana, in her bitch mode
- a city in Russia
- cry of the aviary Red Butted Gork Warbler
- the 13th astrological sign, signified by two buzzards colliding in mid-air
- Redneck meaning "braw, nuts!"
- Redneck meaning "one a them female parts containin' thangs"
- fine or good
- explaining Ele
- component as part of a group
- a big mammal with floppy ears
- formation of storm clouds
- formation of storm clowns
- formation of storm clods
- an old...
- swearing with a lisp
- an apex or peak
- being a three-peckered goat in a ewe convent *ducking boos and throwd items*
- a regulated dollop of frust
- rust build-up on an underused tallywacker
- a profound butt
- manifestation of a god or demigod
- Smee always confused it with 'apostrophe'
- leads the choir at the Church of AlGore's Save The Earth Scam
- US state on the West Coast
- one of three snake-haired sisters who turn anyone who looks at them to stone, creating the first attempt at Viagra (with unforeseen sideaffects) in ancient Greece
- crooked sperm
- what the IRS does to your annual income
- to color your vot
- a piece of turf
- a collection of divas
- a subprime loan nowadays
- what unsupervised kids make the house look like it was hit by
- vortex of air within a convective storm
- an amoeba fart
- localized column of sinking air producing damaging winds
- exploding specialty beer
- something a long ways away
- typical bad manners in a Monty Python romp
- the least possible amount
- a pre-Christmas sale at Walmart
- thunderstorm with a deep, rotating updraft
- an amoeba that wears a cape, mask, has super powers, and flies around rescuing damsel amoeba from dastardly free radicals
- used to make swirly buns at the bakery
- failed utterly to prevent Vocabulary Builder X...
- really sucks...really...honest...Vortex:
- an artificial fabric used to make winter gear
- an adult beverage made at Texas bars that makes the room spin
- any whirling motion or mass
- an Indian maiden
- when a kid throws one, everyone in earshot knows it
- a sudden, violent gust of wind or storm
- see second definition above
- stories (real and mythical) told by adult squalls to their youthful pretenders
- a state of being filthy, run-down
- what Elmer Fudd mixes with wace and dwesses his widdle wady up in
- Redneck meaning "weather 'r not ah open a can o' whupass on ya is th' quesyun hyar.."
- state of the atmosphere at a place and time, as it regards heat, cloudiness, moisture, etc.
Perhaps June will save y'all from any more of these hyar...