10/30/2007

Redneck Ghetto Spelling Words -- Used In Sentences

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

Today's post was contributed by the vivacious and irrepressible Leelee. Enjoy.

T-bone came home from school disappointed. He said, "I hate English, dem teachers are always changing stuff!"

Mother: "T-bone, have you been using bad words and writing dirty notes again?"

T-bone: "Naw, Mama, I sware I didn't. I used all of my spelling words in a sentence like the teacher say, but the teacher, she gave me an "F."

1. HOTEL - My Mama said that she ain' gon tell her friend Sally nothing else, cause that HOTEL everthang she know.

2. HONOR ROLL - We was playing bidwiz on the stoop the other day and man, I was HONORROLL.

3. PLANET - Larry got arrested cause he got him some seed to grow weed, and he PLANET in the backyard.

4. DISMAY - I went for a blood test, the doctor pulled out a needle and said DISMAY hurt a little.

5. OMELETTE - I should punch you for what you jes said but OMELETTE it go dis time.

6. STAIRWAY - Getting high is stupid. It makes you STAIRWAY into space.

7. MOBILE - I went to buy some food, I was short on cash, and my man said gimme one MOBILE.

8. DEFENSE - I saw this dude running from the, cops, but he hopped DEFENSE and got away.

9. AFRO - I got so mad at my girl, AFRO a lamp at her.

10. AFTERMATH - I don't feel like being at school today so AFTERMATH , I'm out.

11. LOCKET - I slam the door so hard, I LOCKET.

12. DOMINEERING - My girl's birthday was yesterday, so I got her a DOMINEERING.

13 KENYA - I needed money for the subway, so I axe a stranger KENYA spare some change.

14. DERANGE - DERANGE is where da deer and da antelope play.

15 DATA - At my basketball game, I scored thirty points and my coach say DATA boy.

16. BEWARE - I asked the man at the unemployment office, "Is dis BEWARE I can get a job?"

17. DIMENSION - I be tall, dark, handsome and not DIMENSION smart.

18. COATROOM - The judge said, "One more outburst, you'll be thrown out de COATROOM."

19. DECIDE - My boy fronting' like he love his girl but eribody know he got a couple of chicks on DECIDE.

20. FASCINATE - Her dress got 10 buttons, but she so big she can't FASCINATE.

6 comments:

leelee said...

Oh I feel honored to have contributed..thanks for the linkage! oh and teh kind words...vivacious and irrepressible....yeah that's me!

HUGS!!

Serena said...

Thank YOU, Leelee. I'm still laughing at that spelling list.:)

leelee said...

one would think I could type the word THE correctly in my comment..oh well....perhaps I will also contribute to words gone wild..unwittingly..lol

Hale McKay said...

Great stuff and funny. A wonderful "dictionary," Leelee.

It's a great fit for Verbicidal Tendencies.

Scary Monster said...

The Monster gives you an "A".
Now Gown to da head of the class.

STOMP.

leelee said...

:-) Thanks Hale and Scary!!