Questions on a few wordly oddities
If the Chus' children choose the wrong chews, will they get cavities?
If you can recite pi all the way to the end, do you win a pie?
Why is the peace always disrupted for the sake of one little piece of land?
When you develop a wen, shouldn't the doctor win your confidence?
If Ben's been in the beer bin, do you reckon he's drunk?
Please, why won't you hear my pleas?
When a dog flees, is it because he has fleas?
When you raze a palace, should you raise a white flag?
Does a session on the rack really wrack you with pain?
Contributed by SouthernWriter
FIVE BEST THINGS TO SAY IF YOU GET CAUGHT SLEEPING AT YOUR DESK:
5. "They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen."
4. "This is just a 15-minute power nap they raved about in the time management course you sent me to."
3. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the Whiteout. You probably got here just in time!"
2. "Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards when you put your ear down real close?"
AND THE NUMBER ONE BEST THING TO SAY IF YOU GET CAUGHT SLEEPING AT YOUR DESK...
1. Raise your head slowly and say, "...in Jesus' name, Amen."