10/24/2008

Chicken Jumper


Paddy was walking through a town one day when he say a shop with a notice in the window.

The notice said "We sell everything".

Paddy could not believe this so he went inside.

He walked to the counter and asked the salesperson, "Do you really sell everything?"

The salesperson said "Yes, everything".

Thinking this was too good to be true Paddy said "OK then could I have a jumper for a chicken?".

The salesperson said "A jumper for a chicken?, hold on I will have to check the stock out the back".

Five minutes later, the salesperson returned with a brown paper bag. "Here you go, one jumper for a chicken"

"How much?" asked Paddy.

"Three quid." replied the salesperson.

"Three quid for a jumper for a chicken - excellent." said Paddy.

So away he went as happy as a lark. When he got outside he thought to himself that maybe he was done, so he looked inside the bag.

At the bottom of the bag was a single condom.

He was mad and stormed back into the shop. He screamed at the salesperson, "Hey, I asked you for a jumper for a chicken and you have given me a condom - whats going on?"

The salesperson replied, "Sorry mate, I checked in the back and we seem to be all out of jumpers for chickens, all we had was a pullover for a cock."

No.204

5 comments:

eve cleveland said...

bwhahaha love it!!! Stumblin ya. I got some awards need passin out when I sober up and you are gettin one.
Eve

Serena said...

LOL! Never saw that one coming.:-)

Hale McKay said...

Eve,

Glad you got a chuckle out of it. An award? For little ol' me? Gee thanks in advance.

Hale McKay said...

Serena,

Glad to see your schedule and the move went well.

I never saw that coming either.

Hale McKay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.