1/23/2008

Sick!

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

Last year's Top 10 best excuses from employees who called in to work "sick."

1. At her sister's wedding, an employee chipped her tooth on a Mint Julep, bent over to spit it out, hit her head on a keg and was knocked unconscious.

2. While at a circus, a tiger urinated on the employee's ear, causing an ear infection.

3. An employee's dog wasn't feeling well, so the employee tasted the dog's food and then got sick.

4. "Someone put LSD in my salad."

5. An employee's roommate locked all his clothes in a shed for spite.

6. "Stuck on an island - canoe floated away."

7. An employee was upset because his favorite American Idol contestant was voted off.

8. "I didn't think I had to come in if I had time in my vacation bank. I thought I could take it whenever I wanted."

9. An employee said he wasn't feeling well and wanted to rest up for the company's holiday party that night.

10. A groundhog bit the employee's car tire, causing it to go flat.

Honorable mention: The woman who couldn't go to work because her chickens' feet were frozen to the driveway.

2 comments:

Hale McKay said...

"I was up too late reading a list of excuses for calling in sick and didn't get enough sleep."

Serena said...

Sounds like a good enough excuse to me. You're excused.:)