That Wizard of Wordage, Skunkfeathers is back with another eclectic confabulation designed to educate and confuse.
Which brings into question just how "lucky" the number seven truly is, but I digress.
So while Igor (pronounced "Eye-gor") points out the source from whenst vocabulary builders are hatched to become verbiage omelettes, let's get on with further slaughterage of the Americanized English lexicon:
- wander really far afield from the original point, if there ever really was one to stick to
- change the color of your gress
- a gress that became road kill on the syntax super spellcheck
- a route water prefers
- mermaid poon
- rock or soil able to transfer water
- Italian meaning "dump"
- Italian meaning "prima donna"
- Italian meaning "taka the submarine down, and mama mia, close the hatches this time"
- environmentally-friendly thong (may not be for the eyes, tho')
- question from a German-speaking alien
- something disgusting
- farm animals that butt folks from behind
- crushed grain
- transmitting electricity through a pastry
- an electrifying evangelical
- deriving ideas from varied sources
- the whole language, one word at a time...
- USMC meaning "the git-out-and-find-'em fellers"
- to calculate
- Latin meaning "gentlemen, start your fat asses and get to work"
- Latin meaning "a fart lighter"
- Latin meaning "a foolish fire"
- pissed off fractions
- the chronology of factor
- pay for a business agent that doesn't include graft, embezzlement, cooking the books, etc.
- various categories of desertion
- making ice cream
- process of making a desert
- Bavarian beer mug
- a milk cow
- Bavarian beer mug that looks like a milk cow
- cathedral for pranksters
- government agency in charge of officially-sanctioned humor (ie., Baghdad Bob)
- reversible carpet
- as in "oh...."
- physical strength
- urinating while making a "th" sound
- cloning around
- a really lousy sucker
- a directive with little umph
- a substance that gives the bowels mucho umph
- inclination to being laid back with no umph
- porcupine sex
- something Dr. Ruth talked about, but no one could understand vhat zhe vuz zayingk..
- your gal
- a redundant observation about your mother
- a disease
- hockey maneuver
- mathematical hypotenus that postulates that pi r squared, when any danged fool kin see the friggin' thang is round
- to confuse
- treat a disease without drugs
- an unpaved path through a pasture, littered with meadow muffins
- natural indifference
- providing shade
- throws up a lot
- hesitates before throwing up a lot
- Latin meaning "professional snitch"
- Latin meaning "according to the rate"
- Latin meaning "Ettu, Brutus, you dirty rat"
- tasty dish that's brought up a lot (ducking boos, throwd items and sympathetic reflex reactions)
- bacterial food poisoning
-hitman for a NY crime family
Summa cum laude:
- Latin meaning "highest standard"
- Latin meaning "a summer thunderstorm"
- Latin meaning "I think she's past breathing hard"
- a male nightmare
- a split-fried eel
- French meaning "socially unacceptable"
- French meaning "picturesque"
- French meaning "an Islamofascist suicide bomber disguised as a carbonated beverage"
- a former fence
- past tense of "the"
- for that reason
- a native of Venice
- a blind native of Venice
- a blinds maker native to Venice
- what you have to do to hit the 'snooze' button
- celebration of a dead person
- debris left behind celebrants if the dead person wakes up and joins them
- used to solicit in some venues
- used to attract attention
- saying something akin got Don Imus fired briefly
- loud wailing cry
- loud wailing cry that the utterer wasn't sure how to spell
- exclamation when hit by low-flying owl
- exclamation when confronted by unexpected geist
- spirit that drops in and zeits a spell
- spirit of the times
-Redneck meaning "that sky ball that makes it light and hot"
- Redneck meaning "ah got sum; howz 'bout y'all?"
- Sumthing mathematical
- a screwy duck in your pants
- pants worn by a character in an Italian comedy
- pantless obscene phone caller
- an imagined perfect place
- an imagined perfect place for morons out of touch with reality
- an autobiography of a drug user-turned-evangelist, that winds up featured on Oprah Winfrey's Book of the Month Club, makes millions, and winds up being a complete fabrication...DOH!
I think my dictionary's melting...