8/13/2008

Redneck Spell Checker

This has been around the net for some time. I guess it's overdue to make an appearance here at VT. (It is the approved Spell Checker endorsed by President George W. Bush.)

I have a spelling checker
I disk covered four my PC.
It plane lee marks four my revue
Miss steaks aye can knot see.

Eye ran this poem threw it.
Your sure real glad two no.
Its very polished in its weigh,
My checker tolled me sew.

A checker is a blessing.
It freeze yew lodes of thyme.
It helps me right awl stiles two reed,
And aides me when aye rime.

Each frays comes posed up on my screen
Eye trussed too bee a joule.
The checker pours o'er every word
To cheque sum spelling rule.

Bee fore wee rote with checkers
Hour spelling was inn deck line,
Butt now when wee dew have a laps,
Wee are not maid too wine.

And now bee cause my spelling
Is checked with such grate flare,
There are know faults in awl this peace,
Of nun eye am a wear.

Of witch won should be proud,
And wee mussed dew the best wee can,
Sew flaws are knot aloud.

That's why eye brake in two averse
Caws Eye dew want too please.
Sow glad eye yam that aye did bye
This soft wear four pea seas.

No.187

3 comments:

Serena said...

That's hilarious! And I hadn't seen it before, so it's new to me. And funny as hell.:)

Hale McKay said...

Serena,

I remembered it from a while back and thought it was funny. When I found it again - I had to post it at VT.

Anonymous said...

Spell Checker Control for Windows Forms